28th Annual Stamp Fair
Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th November 2018
Pudsey Civic Hall, Leeds, LS28 5TA
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Leeds Philatelic Society's Fair held?
- Pudsey Civic Hall, Dawson's Corner, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5TA
- When is it?
Saturday November 17th 2018: 10.30am to 5pm, and Sunday November 18th 2018: 10am to 4pm. Admission is free
- Who will be there?
- More than thirty dealers covering all aspects of philately
- Will Leeds Philatelic Society be there?
- Yes, and the Yorkshire Postal History Society
- Is there parking for cars?
- There is ample free parking alongside the Hall.
- Are refreshments available?
- Hot and cold refreshments will be available all day on both days.
- How can I get there by public transport?
By rail: New Pudsey rail station is nearby.
By bus: Bus routes 72, 73 and 508 from Leeds, 72 from Bradford and 508 from Halifax
- How can I get there by car?
Pudsey Civic Hall is at Dawson's Corner, at the junction of Leeds Ring Road (A6120) and the Leeds/Bradford Road (A647).
Drivers coming from the South (M62 Junction 27 & M621) should exit the M621 at Junction 1 and join the Ring Road (A6110 towards Bradford) then via the A647 to Dawson's Corner, ignoring signs to Pudsey.
For any further enquiries and for booking a table, then please ring Derek Baron on 01943 465236.
Hope to See You There